Thursday, July 2, 2015

Transitions are Hard

I have begun to realize that transitions are hard when going from 1 kid to 2 kids.  I have also realized that I have been trying to be a super mom and failing miserably. 

Since my daughter was born, I have had help with stuff around the house on a daily basis.  Either my hubby, my mom, my dad, my mother in law or others.  I have just realized that I have become dependant on them.  While it has been nice to focus on the baby, it has been overwhelming to think about how I'm going to take care of a second kid without help and help around the house.  There is a piece of me that fears having a mental break down which tends to push me further down that path. 

I struggle with depression,  anxiety and high levels of stress that seem to never go away.  I wish for a day that I can say oh it was relaxing and I am refreshed.  I don't foresee this happening anytime soon.

God gives me strength but the devil knows my weaknesses.  I need to cling to God more right now for strength.  Please pray for me as I walk a new road starting Monday as I will have less help with Corey and taking care of stuff for Bolivia.

This weekend will be a very busy with Bolivia presentations, dedication of our daughter, and birthday gathering for my son.  Prayers for peace are needed.

God is good.
Running Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment