Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 12

Well it is Friday at last.  What does this mean... Chris is home for the weekend. Yeah!  And we get to have family time!

This week has been full of joy, sleepless nights, sickness and just pure pushing forward.  I think I'm ready for a restful sabbath. 

Prayers for healing in our family would be nice. All of us have taken to having some sort of sickness and Chris is just getting whatever it is and I am not able to care for him.  While corey seems to be getting over his sickness it keeps returning alittle and I'm just getting my voice back. 

I don't want to complain at all so I am going to praise God for his Blessings!

Today I am thankful for:
1. Snuggly babies
2. An awesome husband who goes so far as to tell his mom how to care for me (what I need to eat etc to get enough calories for feeding baby) while he is at work.
3. My friend Rachel who is always willing to listen and support me when I'm up down and when I need advice.

The bible tells us to praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Have a happy, Joyful, special sabbath with God.

Running Momma

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Thank you. That's so sweet. I really do care btw.

    ReplyDelete