Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 2

Today started out slow but quickly speed up.  In the middle of what felt like chaos a good co-worker shared a passage from a worship book with me that reminded me that I was to look to God for help. 

It said:
As you trudge through the sludge of this fallen world, keep your mind in heavenly places with Me. Thus the light of my presence shines on you, giving you peace and Joy that circumstances can not touch.

This was inspiring to me today to remember  God. I hope it inspires you as well.

Day 2 of Thanks giving.
1. Thank you God for caring and loving co-workers.
2. Thank you God for my father and mother being so generous. 
3. Thank you God for the encouragement  I received from a friend/co-worker that brought me back to thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment