Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 14

Today is my first Sunday not running around trying to get ready for the work week. 

Today is my first Sunday not really doing much. 

I had to keep reminding myself that I have tomorrow and the next day etc.  This is a very surreal experience.  My mind still isn't comprehending that I am no longer a working mother.  In fact I am currently on maternity leave from working a job (that I will soon be quiting) and from being a house wife.  My mother in law is doing an awesome job keeping things clean etc. so I don't go crazy wanting to get up and do house work.  I feel blessed that I really can just sit and focus on caring for this little girl and bonding with her older brother. 

Today even though I don't feel the greatest due to this cold just hanging on, I am still very thankful for:
1. Life: every breath I take.
2. The ability to take life slower and watch my kids grow.
3. having my mother in law here.

Happy Sunday everyone

Running Momma

1 comment:

  1. I'm was thanking God for that I have little people who make laundry and messes today. =D

    ReplyDelete