Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve

Thursday was pretty good.  I had another 3 loads of laundry to get done... it never ends here since we have to hang dry it and pray the weather is nice enough to dry it out.  I some cleaning in the kitchen done along with some food prep.  But after lunch I was extatic that I didn't have to cook anything for dinner.  Cooking is not a passion of mine.  I like to bake but if I had my choice, I would hire someone to cook for me.  The boys arrived home around 3:30-4:00pm where they promptly threw clothes in the wash and showered so that they could attend the dinner that night without smelling.  Manny had to dry his clothes by the heater as he was the main one without clothes since he was locked out of his apartment until the next day.  They they showed us pictures and told us stories until it was time to go.  We were late of course, kinda hard not to be here but we were glad we didn't leave earlier as the family we were dining with was just getting to their home when we arrived.  The evening went very well.  We conversed alittle, mainly listened and ate the yummy food that was prepared for us.  I taught them a small amount of sign language and then called it a night as it was 9pm already (dinner started at 8pm) and everyone was wilting.  We arrived home and quickly called my family to talk to them.  Then went to bed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment