Friday, December 25, 2015

Getting Lots Done

Wednesday was a much better day then Tuesday.  We had all slept very well.  Beyond some minimal cooking, I devoted myself to getting computer work done.  And I did it.  I got my update templates redone, I sent off donation letters, I emailed thank yous to some of our donors, I got most of my blog for our ministry redesigned and there were a few other things done but in the wake doing all of this, Cara only got 1 and a quarter of her 3 naps in for the day.  She was so attached it was getting annoyed.  I was so glad that Chris was returning home the next day.  I again didn't get exercise in. But I was wonderfully surprised by a friend here in Bolivia who stopped by to give us a huge bag of food for Christmas (odds and ends like rice, oatmeal and lots of other stuff.).  They stayed to visit for a bit longer then invited us all to christmas eve dinner.  I was very blessed that evening with our conversation.  Ingrid (my friend who stopped by) invited me to come and do some PT on a few of her patient's at the "free" clinic that she works at.  God is so good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment