Monday, December 21, 2015

Relaxed productivity.

Today I was productive yet relaxed.  I got up around 430, had my worship, exercised and showered by 6am. When the baby woke up right at 6am.  Throughout my entire workout, I was praying for the baby to stay asleep until I was done my 25 min work out plus stretching. Praise God he did it.

I am hoping I can keep up the early wake up. It was nice to have time to myself without kids nor husband.  Especially to spend some much needed time studying God's word and talking with him.

I was able to get a small nap in this afternoon when I put corey in quiet time with his tablet and nursed cara to sleep.

I also was able to take time to spend with Corey. Teaching him his letters, drawing with him and just making him a priority.  I'm so glad we cooked yesterday.  A whole lot less prep time for food making today. Thus more time for the kids.

Cara started army crawling forward and saying mama. Makes my heart melt and ache.  I don't want her to grow up but I just love seeing her develop.  The struggle between being a mother and being a physical therapist is real.  I love seeing how God created us to learn and develop.

I guess we will just have to have another kid sometime in the later future.

Night for now. 4am comes quickly. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear a snippet of your day. Its really hard as a momma to squeeze in worship and exercise. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete